- 1 Garlic planting calendar for winter in 2021
- 2 Auspicious days for garlic care
- 3 Garlic harvest lunar calendar
- 4 Unfavorable days in 2021 for working in garlic beds
- 5 Conclusion
The lunar calendar for planting garlic in 2021 will tell gardeners what days contribute to getting an excellent harvest of a spicy vegetable. The entire planet, plants, mammals and simpler organisms are sensitive to changes in the position of the Earth's satellite - the Moon. Popular experience suggests that a timely landing according to the astrological calendar gives the best collection of heads and strong teeth.
Garlic planting calendar for winter in 2021
Winter crops are planted before the cold weather, starting in September. In areas with a warm climate, work is carried out in November. The lunar calendar will tell you when to plant garlic before winter by the dates of the month.
Auspicious days for garlic in September
From the beginning of autumn, seed teeth begin to be planted in those regions where frosts come early. There is a general rule for planting before winter - no later than 2 weeks before the onset of cold weather. But due to the fact that now the weather is difficult to predict accurately, in the middle lane they are guided by such tips, considering at the same time how to plant garlic according to the lunar calendar in 2021:
- 2 plantings of a spicy vegetable are carried out - first an earlier one, from the 20th of September, then a month later;
- it is better to focus on the soil temperature - in order for the teeth not to germinate, it must drop to 12-14 ° C.
After such calculations, the recommendations of astrologers are also followed, according to which it is argued that a good time for planting garlic falls from 1 to 3, 24, 25, 29, as well as September 30.
Auspicious days for garlic in October
In the second month of autumn, planting is duplicated to ensure the harvest of a spicy vegetable. The lunar calendar for planting garlic in October suggests favorable dates. Works are carried out on October 23, 25, 26 and 27. Along with a calendar consultation, it is worth checking the long-term forecast of meteorologists. After all, the incorrectly chosen time relative to the state of the soil and air temperature when planting garlic in October according to the calendar created by astrologers threatens, if not a loss, then a significant decrease in the yield:
- late planted teeth will not release roots and will die in frost;
- premature placement of seed in warm soil will lead to rapid development of culture and freezing of delicate feathers.
Auspicious days for garlic in November
If favorable days for planting garlic in October 2021 were missed due to warm weather, work is carried out later. In the pre-winter, winter garlic is constantly planted according to the calendar only in the south of the country. There are years when frosts set in towards the end of December or even after the New Year holidays. This year, astrologers predict auspicious dates for November from the beginning of the month: 2nd and 3rd. And also on November 21, 23, 24, 28 and 30.
Planting calendar for garlic for spring
The spring species is planted in all regions in spring. With this crop, along with peas and onions, field work begins a new annual cycle in accordance with the planting calendar. The spring variety is distinguished by smaller teeth and nuances in aromas. The heads of both types also have different structures:
- 4-7 large cloves of winter crops are grouped around the arrow of the peduncle located in the center;
- 10-16 smaller cloves of the spring type are also collected concentrically, but the peduncle is absent.
The culture is cold-resistant, so gardeners plant seed teeth early, until the soil is dry after processing. Work begins if the soil temperature rises to 5-6 ° C.
According to the lunar calendar 2021, the planting of garlic is favorable on the following days:
Features of planting garlic in different regions (Moscow region, Leningrad region, Siberia, Ural)
Gardeners from different regions of the country need to use astrological clues, taking into account local weather conditions. For a successful planting of a winter or spring species, the nearest date is chosen. In this case, be sure to check with the long-term forecast from meteorologists.
In the Moscow region, the approximate period of planting work with garlic falls on the third decade of September. In October, it gets much colder, and then, after 2-3 weeks, a steady frost sets in. If winter is late, cloves are planted at the very end of September or early next month. Spring planting is often timed to coincide with the signs of the folk calendar, which relies on changes in the development of trees and grasses. Most often favorable dates fall in April, but planting in early May will ensure a good harvest with proper care.
The Northwest region is not characterized by constant weather changes according to the calendar. Therefore, in the Leningrad region, winter garlic is planted practically for a month - from mid-September to October 15-20. Sometimes the spring species can be planted already at the end of March and throughout April, until May 10.
The Siberian summer is short, because of this, in the spring, the culture begins to grow as soon as the soil warms up. Usually this is the first half of April, although they are planted in early May. Autumn work is coordinated with the lunar calendar and the coming frosts in the first and early second months of the off-season.
Geographically, the Ural regions are influenced by different weather conditions, which dictate the requirements for gardeners:
- in the South Urals, the winter type of spice is planted on October 8-12;
- in the regions of the Middle Urals - from September 20 to October 6;
- in the Northern Urals it gets colder earlier, so pre-winter planting here is coordinated with the recommendations of astrologers until September 5-20;
- in spring, work on planting a spicy vegetable can begin at the end of April and continue through May, even capturing the first days of June.
Auspicious days for garlic care
According to astrologers, it is not enough to follow the lunar calendar only when planting winter garlic. An even greater effect is possible if gardeners also check all the care work according to the recommendations. All graphs are built not only in accordance with the movement of the night star, but also taking into account the passage of the Earth's satellite in relation to the signs of the zodiac:
- planting is prohibited in 2 days that precede and follow the date of the new moon and full moon;
- the date of the passage of the Moon in Sagittarius is favorable for planting spicy seed cloves;
- it is favorable to water and feed in water signs when the Moon is in Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio;
- when the moon is in water signs, the harvest is not harvested;
- the best time to dig up spice heads is the period of the Moon in Leo, Sagittarius and Aquarius;
- on the day of the new moon, it is better not to dig out the harvest;
- promotes good storage of heads by harvesting spring and winter types of spicy vegetables in the second and fourth lunar phases.
Garlic harvest lunar calendar
To correctly determine the timing of harvesting a spicy crop, follow the recommendations:
- the leaves gradually turn yellow and become dryish;
- on some remaining peduncle of the winter species, the air bulbs crumble.
Noticing these signs of the ripeness of the heads, they evaluate how much the advice of the lunar calendar for harvesting garlic is suitable for urgent work.
The winter species matures faster, it is dug in the middle of summer. According to the lunar calendar, the best time to harvest is the second half of July, starting on the 18th, until the end of the month.
The heads of the spring species are dug two to three weeks later than the winter one. In the calendar for the current year, it is advised to start harvesting a spicy vegetable also in the second half of August - from the 16th.
Unfavorable days in 2021 for working in garlic beds
Calendars also indicate unwanted planting times.
The lunar calendar for planting garlic in 2021 is just advice, but not a requirement for strict adherence. Often the folk experience was based on the condition of the soil and air temperature.